Visitor Counter

Thursday, December 10, 2009

happy^^

happy about next week i can go
kl de sunway lagoon
on 17th and 18th
hahahaha
yeah

and
next monday spm ady over
now just left oni bahasa cina
aftr monday thn all the
study stress will over
yeah

and
i will take my car and motor lisence
begain next week
after tat i can go anywhere myself
no nid tk bus agian
i hate tk bus
yeah

and
my cousin xianni will come back on 24th
after tat i can go out wit her
yeah

i really happy
but sadly
my comp break again
when i told my mum about tat
she scold me
tat not my fault
b4 tat i oso didnt on9
jz my bro use my acc on9
and watch tv
and my cousin too

now i cant do my on9 business
sadly
now oni wait the time
when my mum or dad free
to go kampar
if not
my comp
no more hope can health again

and
january i will go find a job in kampar
i wan money money money now
kampar duno where hv a job now
but i hope lucky can come when i interview tat day
hope the bos not a hot-temper ppl

begain 2day
money is important in my life
no meney no college
no money no car license and motor
no money no laptop
coz i wan buy a laptopn on april
b4 go college thn i hv a laptop use
thn can contact wit wit cousin and family and friends

7 comments:

Kien yong said...

希望你在17和18号有个美好的回忆,玩到开心点哦

Mr.AlienJen said...

I wan laptop too!

Anonymous said...

hope u hv a happy holiday
y long time dint update blog?
hope everthing as u wish^^

Anonymous said...

hope u hv a happy holiday
y long time dint update blog?
hope everthing as u wish^^

桢婷^^ said...

kien yong真没有心哼
明明是16n17号啦

Jac 健勇 said...

你很久都没写过了哦

Elaine Lei said...

reply to Mr.AlienJen
u buy urself la..now u oso work at genting..ur salary more than mine..hahaha..dunt 4get treat me eat after u back arh..

reply to anonymous
thx ya^^ coz mother board spoil le..wan change new de..so nid some time to renew...

reply to 桢婷
是咯。。他又没有去。。

reply to jac
电脑坏了啊。。又很懒出去上网。。哈哈哈。。所以就。。